Twin (Teramitsu Yuduki)
Sparkling TWINS Tropical Bunny
Haruhi is the more extroverted and talkative twin. He is a big fan of the brand Oshiriz.
Overall Haruhi shares the same traits appearance-wise as his older twin, be it the parting of the hair or mole on the neck. The only difference is that they are mirrored and Haruhi is blond.
His dress style is fresh and fashionable.
Unlike the similarities in appearance with Yuduki, they differ greatly when it comes to the personality.
Haruhi likes to attract attention and proudly shows off his accomplishments. If you praise him, he will go on about it endlessly. Sometimes he puts too much effort into the tasks given to him.
In extreme stress situations, Haruhi starts to speak in English.
The Teramitsu twins were taken in by their grandfather after their mother died. They lived in a Japanese style home in their childhood. It was said by Miroku that both take after their British father but the attractivness comes from their mother.During their childhood, Haruhi was often sick and could not go out much. Because of that, he had no friends, but he has admitted he wasn't lonely at all because Yuduki was always by his side.
- His second name is Andy.
- Like his senior Goshi, he is not good with horror.
- Haruhi goes shopping or watch stage comedies during days off.
- Even though he likes to cook it is not his area of expertise as he is quite clumsy.
- His representative animal is a rabbit. His personal monster/mascot is called Haruricchi.
- Haruhi has a butt fetish and likes the mascot Oshiriz. He has a cushion of it on his bed.
- Haruhi loves his brother a lot, but he's also pretty fond of Goushi: one of his dream is to go out to drink with him once he's of legal drinking age.
- Haruhi likes to go shopping. He would also unintentionally buy stuff for Yuzuki as well. However, he gets scolded for buying too much so he has been trying to keep it in check.